A Fundraising event for Panther Creek Arts
Tour beautiful gardens and landscapes in the local area and come home to THE HALL for an afternoon Tea
Registration 9-10 (10:30 at the latest!) includes Afternoon Tea at THE HALL
WHERE: 1468 Sawyer Hollow Road West Fulton NY for directions click here
We suggest a boxed lunch to take with you for the ride to keep you going until the afternoon tea back at THE HALL from 4-6. SapBush Hollow Farm Store and Cafe has agreed to make you a boxed lunch if you let her know in advance: please contact Shannon at email@example.com They are located in West Fulton on your way to the first site.
Purchase tickets online or day of at THE HALL (credit cards accepted), but come to register regardless. GET TICKETS HERE
At registration on June 30 you will receive:
1. Tour Guide Map with directions and mileage between gardens
2. Garden Addresses with Step-by-Step directions in the order the gardens are available for viewing
3. Your pass to enter the gardens
4. The last beautiful garden is also a nursery. in case you want to add perennials to your own garden
5. Want a boxed lunch from Sap Bush Hollow Farm Store/Cafe? firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Don't forget to visit Scrumpy Ewe Cider Shack up the road from us after Tea. Just walk right up there!
This benefit will help support the 100 year anniversary of THE HALL in 2019 - circus, petting zoo, cake baking and jam makings contests, palm reading tent, dunk tank with your favorite person in the chair, world-class musicians, theater workshops. And of course, food. We can't wait.